Skip to main content
So here I am again
The thing is, I have a crush on my own boy bestfriend and I don't know when this feeling start. I'm scared if I tell him we will be apart so I'm trying to control my feelings but I can't control the jealousy hmm. I wish I can throw away this feeling and act like nothing happened. I swear it's hard to keep all of this by myself but I don't have trusted person to share so yeah just keep it to myself. I believe this feeling will faded soon. If we aren't meant to be then it's just a feeling that was lend to me but if we are meant to be then I will accept it with an open heart. But I need tips to control this jealousy. I'm jealous whenever he call my bestfriend's name. Im afraid he might be in love with her even though I know she won't like him but humans heart change. Tbh I dont care if he like other girl but please not my bff. I need someone to motivate me hmm

Comments